The 2018 RPA QAPI MOC Program is now closed
Participating nephrologists who attend at least five (5) QAPI meetings in a six (6) month period will be able to claim 20 Practice Assessment Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points under the Approved Quality Improvement (AQI) Program. All nephrologists who maintain their certification through ABIM are eligible to earn MOC credit through QAPI activities. Nephrologists had until December 7, 2018 at 5pm EST to earn 2018 credits. The 2019 program will be available next summer.
The following dialysis organizations participated in the 2018 Program:
- American Renal Associates
- Aspirus Dialysis Centers
- Atlantic Dialysis Management Services
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Branson/Harrison Dialysis
- Centers for Dialysis Care
- Chattanooga Kidney Centers
- Circle Medical Management
- Dialyze Direct
- Fresenius Kidney Care
- Greenfield Health Systems
- Health Systems Management
- Laurel Canyon Dialysis, LLC/Santa Clarita Dialysis, LLC
- Loyola Center for Dialysis
- Satellite Health
- Trudy Weishaupt Satellite Dialysis
- U.S. Renal Care
- University of Virginia
If your dialysis organization is not listed, you were not eligible to participate in this program in 2018.
Contact the help desk at MedconcertSupport@premierinc.com or call 888-669-7444 with any technical questions or concerns.
Instructions for Nephrologists
If your dialysis organization is listed above, please complete the following steps.
- You must register directly on the RPA QAPI MOC Program Portal.
- If you have used PQRSwizard, MIPSwizard, RPA Kidney Quality Improvement Registry or Medconcert, or participated in the RPA QAPI MOC Program in 2017, you will use the same username and password for this site.
- If you have not previously registered, please click the "Get Started" button and follow the prompts.
If you need help with your Medconcert password, please use the “forgot password” link on Medconcert or email MedconcertSupport@premierinc.com. RPA does not have access to this password.
- Select RPA QAPI MOC program and complete the registration. If you do not see the RPA QAPI MOC Program, enter "QAPI" into the search box.
- Select the dialysis organization, state, and facility where you attend QAPI meetings.
- Note: if you are affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center, Circle Medical Management, DaVita, Inc, Dialyze Direct, Fresenius Kidney Care, Health Systems Management, Satellite Healthcare, or U.S. Renal Care, you will only enter the dialysis organization name and then click the Continue button.
- Indicate which QAPI meetings you attended as well as the topic for each. Nephrologists must attend 5 QAPI meetings in a 6-month period to claim MOC credits.
- QAPI information must be submitted by December 7, 2018 at 5pm EST for the 2018 program year.
- The dialysis organization or facility will verify your participation.
- Note: this may take a few weeks.
- You may check your status by logging back into the RPA QAPI MOC Portal.
- Following verification by the dialysis organization or facility, RPA will transmit your participation data to ABIM, and ABIM will issue the MOC credit.
- Note: ABIM may take up to 14 business days to review requests and award credits.
The program is $50 per year, per nephrologist. You do not need to be a RPA member to participate.