This award recognizes an individual RPA member who has an active role in managing a nephrology practice and who exemplifies RPA's mission, goals and objectives.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain an active and continuous RPA membership for two years or more;
- Have an active role in managing a nephrology practice for three years or more;
- Must be nominated by either another member, committee member or a member of the Board of Directors;
- Must be recognized for their achievements that are consistent with RPA's missions, goals and objectives;
- Make a significant impact to the RPA and/or the specialty of nephrology in the last year;
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in nephrology practice management in one or more of the following areas; leadership, innovation, staff motivation and communication, business/financial management, patient relations, process improvement and practice efficiency.
- An individual may only receive a recognition award once every 10 years. This will allow RPA to recognize and maximize the number of individuals with the recognition award.
- Nominees are not limited to practice managers. Any non-clinical personnel holding a management position within the practice may be considered. Examples include, billing manager, director of operations, CEO/COO, etc.
Submit your nomination for this category before 5:00 PM EST, January 7, 2019. Award recipients will be recognized during the RPA Annual Meeting, March 28- 31, 2019, Chicago, IL.