Let's Make A Deal!
The RPA 2020 Leadership workshop will be held immediately prior to the RPA Annual Meeting. The workshop will take place on Thursday, March 19, 2020, from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. This year's focus is Negotiation. Learn proven techniques to use in every negotiation process and come out further ahead than you ever thought possible.
You'll leave this workshop knowing how to:
- Improve the ability to analyze negotiations in a variety of contexts.
- Prepare for a negotiation and determine your bargaining power.
- Identify the most effective negotiation strategies.
- Improve the ability to conduct successful negotiations.
- Recognize opportunities to negotiate.
- Negotiate win/win outcomes that enhance long-term working relationships.
The RPA 2020 Leadership Workshop is in collaboration with the American Association for Physician Leadership.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Elements and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Association for Physician Leadership® and the Renal Physicians Association. The American Association for Physician Leadership® is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association for Physician Leadership® designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.