This award recognizes a particular nephrology practice that is uniquely incorporating and supporting suggested practices and our strategic efforts while meeting the needs of its community. Examples could include the development of novel chronic kidney disease clinics or other practice enhancement activities creative contracting arrangements with health plans which embrace the value of the nephrology practice and the quality of care it generates, or using information systems to document the implementation and outcomes of clinical practice guidelines.
Each Practice must have net the following criteria by demonstrating one or more of the following accomplishments:
- Have at least 50% of eligible practice members and employees as active RPA members;
- Have distinguished itself by performing in an unusual or meritorious manner in the furthering of our goals, objectives and mission;
- Have improved and/or strengthened their goals, productivity and direction by incorporating and being committed t our sponsored programs;
- Have mad substantial contributions to the discipline of nephrology and have achieved outstanding recognition in one or more domains of the specialty including clinical care education and leadership;
- Be nominated for tis socioeconomic contributions and successes to the field and not by virtue of scientific achievement alone.
- An individual or practice may only receive a recognition award once every 10 years. This will allow RPA to recognize and maximize the number of individuals and practices with recognition awards.
Submit your nomination for this category before 5:00 PM EST, January 7, 2019. Award recipients will be recognized during the RPA Annual Meeting, March 28-31, 2019, in Chicago, IL.