Navigating nephrology coding and billing can be quite complex and requires an in-depth understanding of federal guidelines and requirements, as well as variations in local carrier coverage determinations (LCDs). RPA offers these nephrology unique seminars to equip you with a greater understanding which CPT codes to use for various scenarios and how to transition from ICD-9 to diagnosis coding to ICD-10.
- The basics of diagnosis (ICD) and procedural coding (CPT)
- Services included in the Monthly Capitation Payment (MCP)
- Use of evaluation and management codes in the office and hospital setting including proper coding for patients in observation status
- Updated information regarding national coverage policies
- Relevant information from the 2017 Medicare Fee Schedule
- Documentation requirements
- .....and more!
Nephrology Coding and Billing On-Demand is now available in the RPA eLearning portal.
The Fundamentals of Nephrology Coding and Billing - October 6, 2017
Immediately preceding the Florida Society of Nephrology Annual Meeting, October 6 - 8, 2017, in Delray Beach, Florida there will be a nephrology coding and billing workshop held Friday, October 6, 2017. If you're new to nephrology coding and billing, need a refresher course, or want to learn what's new, then this workshop is for you! Learn the fundamentals of nephrology coding and billing and find out what's on the horizon.
View Preliminary Agenda REGISTER TODAY! Download Registration Form
Discounted hotel reservations are available until September 20, 2017 or until the block sells out. Hotel information is included in your registration confirmation.
RPA Member - $375
(individual attending must be an RPA member to receive the member rate)
Non-Member - $525