The Renal Physicians Association's annual meeting brings together nephrology practitioners from around the country. Experts in their fields address the latest regulatory, legislative, business, quality and clinical practice issues during this unique and valuable CME conference.
We are bringing together Nephrology professionals to make RPA's Annual Meeting a must-attend event! The 2018 Annual Meeting will be held March 14 - 18, 2018, in Orlando, FL at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista Hotel.
(Hotel information including the discounted room rate is included in your registration confirmation)
PROGRAMMING DESIGNED FOR YOU -
- Pay for Performance - prepare for practice transformation to comply with federal regulations and optimize patient outcomes
- Patient Reported Outcomes - improve kidney patients' experience of care to enhance their well-being
- Become a leader in advocating for your practice and your patients
- Challenges and keys to success for women in leadership roles in Nephrology
- Opportunities to increase utilization of home dialysis
TARGETED SESSIONS TAILORED FOR PRACTICE ADMINISTRATORS -
- How do requirements in the 2018 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule affect practice operations
- Identify Audit Risk Areas
- How to best utilize Advanced Practitioners
- Understand revenue cycle best practices and analytics to improve financial management
View the preliminary agenda
ATTENTION FELLOWS! Scholarships are available to attend the Leadership Workshop and Annual Meeting. Read More...
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Download Registration Form