The RPA Registry is designed for nephrology practitioners to foster performance improvement and improve outcomes in the care of patients with kidney disease. A CMS-approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR), the RPA Registry collects data for the purpose of patient and disease tracking to foster improvement in the quality of care provided to patients and is not limited to MIPS measures.
As the only nephrology-specific QCDR, the RPA Registry will have the data with which to develop and test measures, and thus enabling RPA the capacity to set the standards for quality renal care in the US.
Value of the RPA Registry to Nephrology Practitioners:
- MIPS: Satisfy MIPS quality measure reporting using clinically-relevant kidney disease measures through the RPA Registry. View data over time and select patients for MIPS reporting. Allows for reporting on both MIPS and custom RPA measures to satisfy CMS’ quality measure requirements.
- Advancing Care Information (ACI): Attestation tracking by ACI measure. Earn a bonus in ACI by submitting to the RPA Kidney Quality Improvement Registry.
- Allscripts, Aprima, AthenaHealth, NextGen, Quest Diagnostics/Care360, and STI Chart Maker users may access the registry through their EHRs. Acumen, Braintree and Greenway users should contact their EHR representative for more information.
- Improvement Activities: Track attestation by activity.
- Real-time, customized continuous performance monitors for providers and practices.
- Performance gap analysis and the identification patient outliers.
- All data is linked to related and relevant interventions allowing providers to close performance gaps.
- Provider and practice comparisons versus registry benchmarks and against various peer groups.
The RPA Registry subscription is $499 per provider per year for RPA members and $699 per year for non-members.
Additional technical and interface fees may apply. Advancing Care Information (ACI) and Improvement Activity (IA) reporting may be added to MIPS quality reporting for an additional $99.
View the RPA Registry webinar on RPA's eLearning platform.
Please contact Amy Beckrich (email@example.com) with any questions. Please contact Ms. Beckrich prior to purchasing if you have any questions regarding EHR interfaces or data integration.